Aeroswim specializes in private coaching for those who prefer to learn swimming at the comfort of their own home. We provide an opportunity for you to learn quickly and effectively through personalized coaching that uses proven methods we developed through 30 years of teaching experience.
“Affordable personalized coaching that enables you to learn quickly and effectively,
at the comfort of your home”.
Why Choose Us?
- Proven programme. Formulated based on 30 years of experience.
- No-hold-back policy. We teach you as much as possible.
- Affordable and value for money. We come to you. Save time on travelling.
- Female coach available. Female instructor for female students. No extra cost.
- Personalized coaching. Not group lessons.
- Private practice. We don’t hire anyone to teach on our behalf.
Read about founder and instructor, Yul and Daniel.
- Venue: Your own swimming pool (Klang Valley area only)
- Teaching hours: Mon to Sun, 7am to 9pm
- Duration per lesson: 1 hour
- No. of students: Maximum 2 in a class
- Age group: Adults only, or 12 years old and above
- Female instructor: Yes, no extra charge
- Fees (nett price):
- 1 lesson – RM250
- 3 lessons – RM690
- 5 lessons – RM1000
For beginners, we recommend to take 3 lessons first and decide if you need more later.
Terms and Conditions:
- Validity of each lesson is 90 days from date of payment.
- Last minute cancellation (less than 48 hours) will be considered forfeited (except if due to rain).
- No full/partial refund.
“From Paddling to Swimming”
Read this inspiring article published in The Star daily.
What to Expect
There are a total of 4 swimming styles (arranged in increasing level of difficulty):
- Breast Stroke
- Front Crawl (Free Style)
- Back Crawl (Back Stroke)
All students start with Breast Stroke, the simplest and easiest to learn. You can expect to have plenty of fun overcoming your fears while learning how to swim. The goal is to make you swim proficiently, starting with Breast Stroke. Teaching will be personalised for each individual with a no-hold-back policy. That means, we will teach you as much and as fast as we can.
Expect to have plenty of fun overcoming your fears while learning how to swim
Things you need to prepare
- Swimming cap (for those with long hair)
- Swimming suit/trunks (Muslim ladies can wear Muslimah swimming suit)
Note: For other teaching equipment, we will provide.
Visit our FAQ page here.
Interested? Contact Us to request for booking.