Aeroswim’s unique method of teaching allows you to learn swimming in as little as 5 lessons! The secret is our unique method combined with 30 years of teaching experience. Easy to learn for senior citizens, adults, and children!
No confusing levels, no scary exams. Just plain, simple, straightforward swimming lessons!
Why Choose Aeroswim?
- Proven programme.
- No-hold-back policy. We teach you as much as possible.
- Affordable. Priced lower than other centers.
- Female instructor available. For your comfort.
- Personal interaction. No group lessons.
Learn directly from our master trainers.
Read about Yul and Daniel here.
Personal Lessons Package
- 1-to-1, or 1-to-2 personal lessons
- No of sessions: 5
- Duration of each session: 1 hr
- Age: Adults and children (12 yrs and above)
- Female instructor available
Feeling too old to swim?
Read this inspiring article published in The Star daily.
Venue & Available Time Slots
Schedule is flexible but must be booked in advance (recommended to have lessons once a week). Only one venue available below:
- Bandar Baru Seri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur
7am-11am & 4pm-10pm
Note: Aeroswim does not offer on-site lessons (i.e. coach does not come to the student’s own pool to teach)
There are a total of 4 swimming styles (arranged in increasing level of difficulty):
- Breast Stroke
- Front Crawl (Free Style)
- Back Crawl (Back Stroke)
All students start with Breast Stroke, the simplest and easiest to learn. You can expect to have plenty of fun overcoming your fears while learning how to swim. The goal is to make you swim proficiently, starting with Breast Stroke. Teaching will be personalised for each individual with a no-hold-back policy. That means, we will teach you as many strokes as you can learn in the 5 lessons.
What to Expect
During the 5 lessons, you will be taught how to swim with the correct technique starting with Breast Stroke. Depending on your current level, the coach will adjust the pace and learning technique. The goal is to have the student pick-up at least 1 swimming stroke by the end of the 5 lessons. This pace is comfortable for most adults and does not compromise on quality or fun in learning. However, for students who are fast learners (typically happens with students from sports background), it is likely that the coach will increase the pace of learning thereby covering 2 or more swimming strokes by the end of the 5 lessons. This is a plus point for fast learners. The reason this is possible is because we have a no-hold-back policy in teaching, which means our coaches will teach new techniques as soon as you can demonstrate sufficient proficiency.
Is there a guarantee? No, there are many factors not within our control. However, due to our years of experience combined with our ability to quickly adapt the techniques to suit your level, there is a high chance you will succeed in learning at least 1 swimming stroke within the 5 lessons.
Expect to have plenty of fun overcoming your fears while learning how to swim
Things you need to prepare
- Swimming cap (for those with long hair)
- Swimming suit/trunks (Muslim ladies can wear Muslimah swimming suit)
Note: Students must wear proper lycra-type swimming suit/trunks. T-shirts, shorts, beach shorts, sports shorts, etc are strictly not allowed.
Terms and Conditions
- All cancellations/postponement must be informed no less than 48 hours in advance or class will be forfeited
- All 5 sessions must be completed within 6 weeks (42 days) starting from date of first lesson
- Strictly no full/partial refund once you commence the programme
- Non-refundable upfront deposit payment is required to confirm your booking and registration. Balance payment can be paid before the first class or upon arrival. First lesson must commence within 1 month from date of deposit payment or deposit will be forfeited.
Visit our FAQ page here.
Interested? Contact Us for fee information.