Aeroswim’s unique method of teaching allows you to learn swimming in as little as 5 lessons! The secret is our unique method combined with 30 years of teaching experience. Easy to learn for senior citizens, adults, and children!
No confusing levels, no scary exams. Just plain, simple, straightforward swimming lessons!
Why Choose Aeroswim?
- Proven programme.
- No-hold-back policy. We teach you as much as possible.
- Affordable. Priced lower than other centers.
- Female instructor available. For your comfort.
- Personal interaction. No group lessons.
Learn directly from our master trainers.
Read about Yul and Daniel here.
Personal Lessons Package
- 1-to-1, or 1-to-2 personal lessons
- No of sessions: 5
- Duration of each session: 1 hr
- Age: Adults and children (12 yrs and above)
- Female instructor available
Feeling too old to swim?
Read this inspiring article published in The Star daily.
Venue & Available Time Slots
Schedule is flexible but must be booked in advance (recommended to have lessons once a week). Venue options are as follows:
- Bandar Baru Seri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur
7am-11am & 4pm-10pm
There are a total of 4 swimming styles (arranged in increasing level of difficulty):
- Breast Stroke
- Front Crawl (Free Style)
- Back Crawl (Back Stroke)
All students start with Breast Stroke, the simplest and easiest to learn. You can expect to have plenty of fun overcoming your fears while learning how to swim. The goal is to make you swim proficiently, starting with Breast Stroke. Teaching will be personalised for each individual with a no-hold-back policy. That means, we will teach you as many strokes as you can learn in the 5 lessons.
Expect to have plenty of fun overcoming your fears while learning how to swim
Things you need to prepare
- Swimming cap (for those with long hair)
- Swimming suit/trunks (Muslim ladies can wear Muslimah swimming suit)
Note: Students must wear proper lycra-type swimming suit/trunks. T-shirts, shorts, beach shorts, sports shorts, etc are strictly not allowed.
Terms and Conditions
- All cancellations/postponement must be informed no less than 48 hours in advance or class will be forfeited
- All 5 sessions must be completed within 6 weeks (42 days) starting from date of first lesson
- Strictly no full/partial refund once you commence the programme
- Non-refundable upfront deposit payment is required to confirm your booking and registration. Balance payment can be paid before the first class or upon arrival. First lesson must commence within 1 month from date of deposit payment or deposit will be forfeited.
Visit our FAQ page here.
Interested? Contact Us now.