1) Am I too old to learn?
Definetely not! Whether you are 80-years old or 21-years old, you are always encouraged to learn and take up swimming as a form of exercise. The experience is the same, fun and enjoyable!
2) I know completely nothing about swimming. Can I join?
Yes, of course! In fact, our 5-lesson programme is suitable for all levels including those who have zero experience in swimming.
3) I have water phobia. How about that?
Water phobia is not something easy to overcome. Fortunately, we have experience teaching students like you and as long as you follow our programme closely, you can say goodbye to water phobia.
4) I want to learn, but I’m just too shy!
We understand how you feel. You could possibly try to arrange your lessons on non-peak hours such as weekdays at night. That should help.
5) Must I wear a swimming suit/trunk? I prefer shorts and shirt.
For the sake of water safety, the answer is yes. Standard pool regulations usually prohibit pool users from wearing clothes into the pool. If you are more comfortable with your body fully covered, you can purchase proper swimming attires that have sleeves.
6) My doctor told me to swim to improve an injury (physiotherapeutic purposes). Can you help?
A doctor might advise his patient to take up swimming to improve the recovery of an injured joint such as the spine. If you are here for that reason, we will be glad to help you out.
Interested? Contact Us now.